Important Dates and Announcements
- Week of 2/1 – 2/5 – Black Lives Matter Week
- Week of 2/8 -2/11 – Respect for All Week
- February 3rd – Read Aloud Day
- February 4th – PTA Meeting at 6:00 pm
- February 5th – CRE Meeting at 11:00 am.
- February 12th – February 21st – Winter Break
- February 24th – School Tour at 9:00 am
- February 26th – SLT Meeting at 11:00 am
RESPECT FOR ALL:
Friday, February 5th is No One Sits Alone Day
Monday, February 8th Hey Day
Wednesday, February 10th: Wear Green.
Thursday, February 11th: Be the “I” in Kind! And Wear Something that Represents You.
Friday, February 12th: NO SCHOOL! Spread Positivity and Kindness.
Mirrors and Windows Project
A window is a resource that offers you a view into someone else’s experience. It is critical to understand that students cannot truly learn about themselves unless they learn about others as well.
Students will create collages around this theme.
Habit of the Month
- Habit 5 – Seek First to Understand, Then To Be Understood!
Book of The Month and Padlet Theme
Monthly Book: Speak Up by Miranda Paul (Pre-K-5th)
When something really matters, one voice can make a difference. This spirited, vibrant picture book celebrates diversity and encourages kids to speak up, unite with others, and take action when they see something that needs to be fixed.